* His dimples and smile. I can't get enough of both!
* His new little chuckle. It's the cutest thing ever.
* His love for shoes. She is always wearing them and if by chance he's not wearing them, he'll go find a pair and bring them to me.
* How he lays down on the floor to drink his milk.
* How much he loves his sisters.
* How he waves to everyone he sees. A trip to the grocery store is filled with hundreds of waves!
* His hugs. The boy loves to cuddle.
* His love for baths. After dinner he'll run to the bathtub.
* How he points to things.
* His little face when he does something he knows he shouldn't and his little face when he gets a bite of chocolate or a sip of pop.
* How he can tease with the best of them.
* How he loves to play.
* His easy going personality.
I could make this list go on and on but unfortunately this little boy is at my side and doesn't want me on the computer any longer!
Happy Birthday sweet little boy! We love you so so much!