Monday, October 15, 2012

Cornbellys

I can't believe how much Cornbellys has grown in the past few years. I remember when there was just a hayride, the one corn maze and a few slides. Now its huge! Our first visit this fall was with most of the Martin cousins. The kids had a blast! We were there for 5.5 hours and I swear they could have stayed another few hours. Jude loved going down the big slide with me and playing in the corn house. Amelia loved jumping on the giant pillow, jump house and collecting ears of corn. Eleanor loved the giant slide, the huge haystack and the bounce house. She howerever did not like the haunted creature!

John and I took the kids back another day and ran into Savannah & Katelyn and Zack & Kate. Needless to say, the girls were thrilled!! Oh and John and I saw Jim Matheson and we were pretty thrilled . 














No comments:

Post a Comment