* He loves crawling. He's not afraid to make his way all around the house. If he is in one room and hears someone in the other, he'll crawl right into the other room. Tonight he was in the kitchen and heard the bath water so he crawled all the way to the tub.
* He's finally started to eat more then just two or three bites during meals. Of course, I have to heat his food. I swear, this little boy has me wrapped! He loves corn, Cheerios, bread and sometimes bananas.
* He thinks its funny when he spits out his food. Probably because his sisters laugh at him every time he does it.
* He loves to sing especially when he's tired.
* He'll dance to almost any music. My favorite is when he dances in the grocery cart. It cracks me up!
* He loves playing with toys. He's very good at entertaining himself with his Lego's and any toy his sisters are playing with.
* He's pulling himself up on things, not all the way to his feet, but onto his knees.
* He LOVES the bath and splashes most of the water out before he's done!
* He'll still smile at anyone and everything. He's quite the flirt.
* He loves our morning walks. He's never cried once!
* He's not loving his new soy formula. (Neither am I. That stuff is horrid!)
* He's discovered the drawers in the kitchen and loves them. He also LOVES the broom.
* He's taking one hour nap in the mornings and then a two hour nap in the afternoons. And he sleeps from about 8:30 to either 4 and then gets a bottle and sleeps until 7. Or he'll sleep until 6 or 6:30 and is up for the day.
* He just has his two bottom little teeth and they are adorable. He knows how to bite pretty dang hard too!