Thursday, May 24, 2012

Long Hair and Sass!

Last night was Eleanor's dance recital. When they told us all the girls had to have their hair pulled halfway up with the bottom half curled, I knew Eleanor would not like it. So, I called my great cousin, Ally, and asked to borrow her hair extensions. I figured Eleanor would get a kick out of having long hair, I just didn't realize we'd be the next Toddlers and Tiaras! It was actually quite entertaining watching Eleanor with her long hair. She couldn't leave it alone! Of course she had to run all around the neighborhood showing it off to her friends! I'll post more photos of the actual recital when I get around to getting them off my camera, which she was adorable during! Here are a few quick instagrams taken right before we left for the big show!  (Poor Mia wanted long hair and a pretty dance costume so bad!)


No comments:

Post a Comment